This website is owned and operated by Deb Erickson and the ICAN Institute Inc. of Albuquerque, New Mexico.
The information on this website is offered by Deb Erickson and ICAN Institute, Inc., and is not intended to replace counseling with qualified professionals. It is intended to share knowledge and information from the research and experience of the presenter. We encourage you to make your own financial and life decisions to better your life, however you see fit.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
www.icaninstitute.com, www.deberickson.com and www.therutbustingchallenge.com (hereafter "Web Sites") are provided by the ICAN Institute Inc. On an “as is” and “as available” basis. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, The ICAN Institute Inc. disclaims all implied warranties.
Without limiting the foregoing, The ICAN Institute Inc. makes no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied: (i) as to the operation of the Websites, or the information, content, materials or products included thereon; (ii) that the Web Sites will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information, content, service, or merchandise provided through the Web Sites; or (iv) that the Web Sites, their servers, or e-mail sent from or on behalf of the Web Sites are free of viruses or other harmful components.
The ICAN Institute Inc. does not guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Web Sites or any related services. The operation of the Web Sites may be interfered with by numerous factors outside the control of The ICAN Institute Inc.
Under no circumstances shall The ICAN Institute Inc. be liable for any damages that result from the use of or inability to use the Web Sites, including but not limited to reliance by a user on any information obtained from the Web Sites or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or email, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission, or any failure of performance, whether or not resulting from acts of god, communications failure, theft, destruction, or unauthorized access to the Web Sites' records, programs, or services. User hereby acknowledges that this paragraph shall apply to all content, merchandise, and services available through the Web Sites.
Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to a user, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to such user, and such user may have additional rights.
EVENT REFUND POLICY
All ticket sales are final and non-refundable. Event registration is the responsibility of the registered ticket holder. In some cases, a purchase may be transferable toward qualifying events of equal or lesser value sponsored by Deb Erickson and ICAN Institute, Inc.
TERMINATION OF USAGE
The ICAN Institute Inc. may suspend or terminate any user’s access to all or any part of the Web Sites including; any account thereon, without notice, for any reason in the ICAN Institute Inc.’s sole discretion.
PROPRIETARY RIGHTS – TRADEMARK AND COPYRIGHTS CONTENT
Site User acknowledges that the Web Sites contain content that is protected by copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights, and that these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or hereinafter developed. All content is copyrighted as a collective work under the U.S. copyright laws, and the Web Sites own a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of such content.
User may not modify, remove, delete, augment, add to, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part. If no specific restrictions are displayed, users may make copies of select portions of the promotional content, provided that the copies are made only for user’s personal use and that user maintains any notices contained in the content, such as all copyright notices, trademark legends, or other proprietary rights notices. Except as provided in the preceding sentence or as permitted by the fair use privilege under the US copyright laws (see, e.g., 17 U.S.C. Section 107), user may not upload, post, reproduce, or distribute in any way content protected by copyright, or other proprietary right, without obtaining permission of the owner of the copyright or other propriety right.
© 2008-2015 Deb Erickson and the ICAN Institute Inc. All Rights Reserved.
The content represented in text and images are the property of Deb Erickson and the ICAN Institute Inc. and are published for Deb Erickson and the ICAN Institute Inc. and it’s affiliate programs. All elements within this website are intellectual property of Deb Erickson and the ICAN Institute Inc. and may not be reproduced, duplicated, distributed or used in any other media unless approved in writing and signed by authorized representative with Deb Erickson and the ICAN Institute Inc. For additional information please contact our offices.
ICAN Institute Coaching Membership, you agree to the following Terms & Conditions:
- Membership accounts have a status of ACTIVE or INACTIVE.
- Active membership is defined as maintaining on-time payments. ICAN Institute reserves the right to terminate your membership after failure to pay within 14 days after your due date.
- When you cancel your membership, your account becomes “inactive”. Once your account goes to inactive, you forfeit all benefits at the end of the paid period.
- Complimentary memberships entitle you to all membership benefits granted to the specific level given. At or near the end of the program, you will have the opportunity to continue or upgrade to a full subscription plan. You will not be charged unless you elect to continue.
- Memberships are billed as either
- Annual Plan/Annual Members: A one-time payment, on an annual basis, covering a full year of membership or
- Month-to-Month Plan/Monthly Members: on a monthly payment schedule, each month, in advance, for the next full month of membership.
- Tax is applied to New Mexico residents.
Cancellations and Changes:
- Full refunds are allowed for new subscriptions activations only if requested within 7 days of initial subscription purchase date.
- Annual memberships are paid in full, in advance, and there are no refunds, except when requested within 7 days of initial subscription purchase date.
- Monthly (billed month-to-month) members may cancel at least 3 business days prior to your next bill date to ensure you will not be billed for the coming month. There are no partial refunds for any changes made to your account between billing due dates.
- You may re-activate your membership at any time at the most-current subscription rate. Membership reactivations are subject to a $25.00 administration fee.
- No partial refunds in the event of a system failure