There’s no hiding my affinity for running your business with an abundant mindset—and my guest on today’s episode of The Network Marketing Mindset Podcast has used exactly that to help her achieve over 20+ years of success at the top of her company. Friends, I’m proud to introduce you to Denice Chenault, an amazing woman that stands out in a crowd… even as a former wallflower!
While Denice may have avoided the spotlight when she was younger, she quickly found her calling, now boldly speaking on stages across the world with her business partner and husband Tom by her side. Together they’ve grown a business in Network Marketing that allows them to live prosperously while helping others to do the same. She’s an instant delight to speak with and I have a feeling you’ll be smitten immediately. Join me now to hear the powerful journey of Denice from painfully shy, to down-and-out single mom, to the empire she’s building today.
On today’s podcast episode, you’ll discover…
- The moment Denice knew she didn’t want to “take the safe route” in life and why the things that seem almost TOO SCARY are exactly the opportunities to go for in life.
- The surprising revelation that Denice doesn’t see a huge difference in coaching men and women (I know, I was shocked, too but then we figured out why!)
- How she tried—and quit—Network Marketing at 25 only to come back to it 15 years later.
- My 3 types of confidence I see in people: Original, Earned, and Chosen (After listening, ask yourself, “which one am I?”)
- How small successes—not BIG WINS—kept Denice focused on the future.
- The reason why she suggests that maybe, just maybe, failing is the biggest gift of all.
- A mindset trick that each of us use to shift our energy from negative to positive when we’re feeling out of alignment… and nope, they’re not the same.
- And Denice’s top 3 pieces of advice for anyone starting out—or starting over—in Network Marketing to achieve every single drop of joy, abundance, and success you deserve.
One conversation with Denice and it was easy to see why we connected so well. Her passion for helping others in Network Marketing and abundant mindset practice mirrors the way I strive to elevate women as a Business Mindset Expert—and you know why? BECAUSE IT WORKS! As Denice says, “it’s in the doing that you learn everything.”
Take a listen now if you’re ready to step into the doing NOW, too!